Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I just move on


I'm back! Ok everyone, I know I left you hanging with all that drama, and I should never do that again, but I have good news. I got tested and...was NEGATIVE!

You all don't know (or maybe you do) how much of a load off that is. It's like I can breathe for the first time, once more.

Anyway, I'll just move on, and talk about school. Not a whole lot has changed here, except for the fact that it's getting friggin crazy! I've got two projects due for one class, both before thanksgiving break on the 22nd, and then after that I have two projects due for a different class due before christmas break! What to do?

But I have something to calm my nerves thank goodness. And that is the play. I'm trying to do a podcast for the play called "A Dressing Room Companion" Where I interview different key members of the cast and then the director and manager. Well...as you may or may not have guessed, that ain't goin too hot. It's a good idea, I just should've done it sooner, seeing as Opening Night is the 18th.

In case one is wondering what play I am referring to, it's "The Lady Cries Murder". It's a fantastical play full of fanciful things. Well not really...but it will be pretty funny, if we play things right. We should be able to pull that off too, because we have a fantastic director. He's been director all of mine and my sister's high school careers, and he's great. I just can't wait to see what he has in store for us next year.

There are only about two main events I look forward to every year: the school play, and Forensics. If you don't know what Forensics is then let me tell you. First of all, no it isn't about science. It's acting competition. It's so fabulous! There are different categories like: Improvisational Duet Acting, Duet Acting, Poetry, Prose, etc.

Well I'm sure I've bored you to tears by now.

But yeah.

In short, I'm fine, so thank you for being there for me.

That's all.

Signed,

A fabulous Gay Man

Queen Trixie J.D. the First

1 Comments:

Blogger GreatMartin said...

Good luck on the play and the projects--ah, the 'drama' of youth--I miss that!NOT!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home