Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halloween - eck

I'm trying to decide what I want to wear for halloween. I'm Vice President of the Drama Club, and so I'm hosting the halloween party at my house this year. Of course under the right circumstances, it would be the bash of the year. But the circumstances are this: the drama club people will be there, not just my friends, my parents will be there, and we're all underage. Lol. Oh I know that sounds bad, but come on, think about it. It's basically like a school controlled dance if you want to get technical. So I'm sitting here trying to think of 1) what I want to wear to it, and 2) what decorations/music/food I want there.

So far, I've come up with two options that won't get tottally guffawed at the party. 1) V from V for Vendetta. 2) a Warlock/Wizard. I know corny, but I'm going to be something so much better for my personal halloween party. A sexed up devil. tehehe

Anyway, I gotta get back to planning this thing or I'm toast.

That's all.

Signed

A Fabulous Gay Man

Queen Trixie J.D. the First

2 Comments:

Blogger GreatMartin said...

Whatever you do/wear will be fine--don't worry--besides a year from now this halloween and what took place will be completely forgotten!
Now if you came to the Fantasy Fest in Key West you would never forget halloween!:o)

Yep, those old folks--like parents--don't know when to leave! :o)

Whatever you post a picture!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Aaron Coutu said...

I have this dilemma every year. I work at a public library and we host a Halloween village. I have to dress up but not be too scary. I am sure that you will come up with something great, though, if you are in the drama club.
AJ

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home