Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Indulge Yourself.

Nice title right? Say it! It just...*sounds* nice doesn't it? Indulge yourself. Anyway I'm kind of angry that this stupid thing wouldn't upload a damn photo to the page. Pissed me OFF.

So today was alright I guess. I stayed up till like three or four in the A.M. and didn't get up till like 11. (Ooopsies) I was supposed to go to be early and get up early to get used to my schedule...but that didn't happen.

So I got online for a while, and then around twelve something or other, I got out of bed and into the shower. I showered got all hot and awesome, and then drove to the atm to pick up some money and fill up my tank. (It needed it badly) Then I got some mcdonalds, and then went to Tarin's house to swim.

David, Tarin, and Brittany S. were there. We stayed out of the pool for about and hour or so and then went out and got in. It was fun. Then we were drying off and Tarin's mom brought out something called "Santa Fe's" They looked like pinwheels but with this wierd white substance in the middle that looked suspiciously like sour cream but tasted nothing like it.

So after that we drove Brittany home so she could ready for her job at sonic (ick) and when we got back to Tarin's we tried to play with her Ouija board which...didn't work...So instead we played air hockey. I won when I played against David, and lost when I played against Tarin. We got bored with that so we moved on, and I taught them how to play Presidents and Assholes. It was a good time kicking their asses.

I kept forgetting all the time that tomorrow we have school and so everytime Tarin would mention it, I would be like...What?? and then be like 'Oh yeah...dang.' Speaking of school, she said she's planning on going to KU!!!! How friggin awesome is that going to be? Going to school with my sister AND my best friend? We're going to take KU by storm.

I left around five something, and headed home, and arrived just as dad did. He asked me where I went and I explained I'd gone to Tarin's pool party. He cooked dinner (hamburger helper, ICK) and then I called bekah. I tried calling Andrea and Suzie to see if they wanted to go to Starbucks but they said no. So I called Bekah. She was hesitant, saying it was a school night, but she relented. I drove to pick her up and then we went through the drive through at Starbucks because I decided that the night would be dedicated to one thing. Indulging.

We drove to Wal-mart where we proceeded to the candy section. "Bekah," I'd said "The thing we need to make our first day back less painful, is something sweet...CANDY!" So I bought us big bags of candy. We got cream savers, pixie sticks, gum and starbursts. We were trying to go to the toy section to pick out a toy we could play with during class but that didn't really work out :( The toy selection sucked major monkey vagina.

Afterwards we got back into the car and I drove her home, and we split up the candy so we'd both have something sweet to have with us the next day, and then I drove home. Now I'm sitting here typing this because I'm not sure what else I want to do yet. But I want to do at least one more thing to indulge myself, bring a sweet close to summer, and make going to school tomorrow seem a little less painful.

That's all.

Signed,

A Fabulous Gay Man

Queen Trixie J.D. the first

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home