Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Day 11


Well today marks day 11 in my 31 day adventure. I know I called it my 'Thirty Days' program but I looked and July has 31 days actually -_-'.

Anyway I've decided that I'm not going to have the forum up anymore since no one has joined.

(Do you like the pic of me? I'm eating an apple!)

Here's an update for you though on my progress:

Food wise I've been doing ok, and that's good because it's the only part of the program I've been doing lately. I've been making smart choices when snacking, although I have troubles at meal times because I always want to pic the most delicious and most fattening thing on the menu.

Liquids wise, I've been drinking water at night, but I don't usually drink anything during the day and when I do I'm at a restaurant and that usually leads to pop although I do order a side of water usually too.

Now for the workout progress. There isn't any. But that's all about to change, especially since Today marks the exact amount of 20 days left for me to finish this thing out. The reason I only say 20 is not because I'm going to stop after the 20 days, but because the first 30 are always the hardest.

Today I'm going to the Air Force base for a class. Water Aerobics. I know, I know, pathetic. BUT! When I get home, after dinner, I'm going to spend an hour on the treadmill and then do some minor crunches and pushups and all that jazz because I know that Water Aerobics isn't really all that cardio-oriented.

I really am trying, but it's hard without inspiration or support. I'm doing this alone it seems and the summer is almost over. I think if I can just grab onto something and let myself be driven by it, then that'd help. And trust me, I'm grabbing onto everything so far. That's what's even keeping me updating you on the situation is because I'm determined. Normally I'd have given up by now.

Well I'd best go. Class is starting soon.

And I don't intend to miss it.

-Trixie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home