Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Shattered

At three A.M. on Monday April 21st, my heart shattered into a million little pieces.

At three A.M. on Monday April 21st I found out that he's dating his ex again.

At three A.M. on Monday April 21st I found out that I'm not stronger than the pain.

At three A.M. on Monday April 21st I forgot how to breathe, and didn't want to start again once I remembered how.

I can't sleep, want to vomit, scream, yell, pull out my hair, get stoned or drunk...or both, smoke a pack of cigarettes. I want to run out into the street. I want to call him and let him hear the gun shot. I want to wake up the world.

Instead I sit silently downstairs, typing on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home