Confessions Of a Teenage Gay Queen

This is just a bunch of random things about me and my life and my days of living, I love you all!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Starting this new blog thingy

Well hello everyone, I am just starting this thing, and well, it's been a little wierd. Well okay, so it's not, but hey I'm a gay guy, I can lie if I feel like it. Anyway I used to post on this other blogging system, but I decided to switch or at least start a new one, because well hey it looked fun. I was just searching for some info on weather or not Anthony Federov of American Idol is a big flaming mo when, I stumbled upon this blogging system. So today for me was fine, I mean school is school right? and I actually looked good today, probably because I picked out my outfit the night before. I don't want to get too gay so I won't describe my outfit. Anyway if you didn't know, I got the title of my blog from "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, because I love, absolutely positively love Lindsey Lohan, even though most of my friends despise her. So yeah, on to my school. Where I go, your either hot or your not, and being cool has got nothing to do with it. You know everyone because it's about a medium sized school, and also, the drama people are always taking control of everything...how do I know? because I'm one of them. Being in Drama at my school is like being in the plastics (mean girls, also a lindsey lohan movie) People just know stuff about you, and we always look hot. So, I hate my face though. Well my friends say I am hot, so I guess I look ok, but this summer, I am losing hella weight, and coloring my hair, and getting plenty of new clothes. My sister, is like The Queen Bee. She is like the Regina George of Rose Hill High, ok she makes some different decisions, but her clique and her wardrobe, and attitude, are about the same. Okay so she is more human than Regina, you know a little better, but other than having better morals she could be plastic. Well anyway I am going to get going, my dad's coming home soon and I am going to cook dinner. Love ya *kisses*

1 Comments:

Blogger DRadaker said...

God loves you and wants what is best for you. There's an organization called Exodus International that can help you.http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org/

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home